Trip Thoughts

At the started of this trip my 2009 Vision Tour Premium only had 1456 miles on it so I was really not all that familiar with it.  We were still getting acquainted and I had not ridden it more than 150 miles in a single stretch.
In the beginning I was alarmed at the reaction when encountering a tar snake on the highway especially when the temperature was above 90°.  I found that the longer I rode the Vision this became less noticeable, you have to remember that the contact patch of the front tire is very small compared to the rear tire.  I think a wider front tire would eliminate the feeling all together.  I am over it now and don't seem to notice it anymore.
This trip was a total of 3415 miles and I ended my ride with 4871 miles on my Vision.


I have to say that the Victory Vision is a great handling motorcycle and is perfect for long distance touring in my opinion.
Traveling with my wife following along on her 2007 Lehman Jackal has us seriously considering some kind of bike to bike communications that work better than hand signals.

I hope everyone enjoy reading my blog it has been my first attempt at blogging.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Victory Vision Tour Premium is one of the best motor bikes latest launched by Victory in India. This bike has 4-stroke 50° V-Twin engine to generate a great power with 106 ci / 1,731 cc displacement to generate a great power.
    Victory Vision Tour Premium Price

    ReplyDelete